Pink & Main - Unicorn Love

Hi All, Jo here and welcome to my blog post where I have had so much fun playing with the Unicorn Theme.


Have you played with the Unicorn Magic Embossing Glitter yet? Oh Em Gee! 
I tried to make my card as Unicorny as possible from the Distress Inks colour pallet to the Zig Clean and Clear Watercolour markers and the Unicorn stampset from Pink & Main.

I have started off with heat embossing with the embossing glitter on a white cardstock panel then die cutting it with a Cross stitched rectangle die from Uniquely Creative which I have foam mounted on a angle off setting on a kraft top folding cardbase.



Moving onto the centre of the card I created a water colour tag by first ink smooshing on the Wow Embossing craft mat some distress inks then spritzing with water and pressing down on Watercolour cardstock. Once I am happy with the water colour placement I heat set it with my WOW Heat tool.

I then stamped the Unicorn with Versafine Onyx black ink and watercoloured in with Zig Clean and Clear markers. 

I also stamped the sentiments with Versafine Onyx Black Ink in white cardstock.

To finish the card I have added "ballerina" Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Here is the video of my card making process. 





Comments

  1. What a sweet image and love the hearts in the background Jo, so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment