Happy Everything...

This month is all about adding the luxury of Gold !!!
Gold goes with so many colours, but I think nothing beats Aqua and Gold…. Oh be still my beating heart !!
I started with a piece of white chipboard, cut to my frame size (6" x 4") and added the Aladine 3D paste, not going quite out to the edges. Heat with your heat tool to help dry a bit.
I stamped out the Catherine Pooler Zen Feather on white card stock and sprinkles with WOW! Mint Macaroon, shook off the excess and covered with WOW! City of Angels, shake off excess and heat from underneath. repeat so you have two.

Die cut with matching feather die.
Spritz chipboard background with Altenew Ink Spray in Sea Glass, let it sit for a few minutes on the 3 D paste, then dab off with a baby wipe. this puts some moisture on the background and then you can sprinkle WOW! Gold Rich Ultra High EP, heat set.

Emboss a piece of card stock all over with WOW! City of Angels, let cool and repeat, this will give you a more depth of colour. Die Cut the word Happy from the Pink and Main die from the embossed card.
Mount the feathers on the front followed by the word Happy, stamp 'everything' from the matching Pink and Main Stamps in black.
Mount into frame.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs
Marion xx

Here's what I've used :-



Comments

  1. I adore the beautiful feathers against that pretty textured and coloured background Marion and the feathers have the look of mother of pearl, and love the soft blue too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, I love feathers, as long as they’re not tickling me 🤣🤣 xx

      Delete
  2. Stunning! Thank you for letting us know about this great colour combination too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, it is my, pretty muc, go to colour combo 😬😬😬 xx

      Delete

Post a Comment