SWEET BAKER'S BOX

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a sweet bakers box that I made and decorated using the WOW Embossing Powders. Take a look at my box:


To create this box I used Crumb Cake card stock and Baker's Box Thinlits by Stampin Up. This box has a perfect size for treat like cupcakes or small presents. So I decided to create my own pattern on it. For this purpose, I used a dot stencil over the pieces of the box, I covered the free areas with the WOW Embossing Pad and then I embossed it with WOW Earthtone Olive Embossing Powder. I assemble the box and sponged the borders PowderPuff Chalk Ink Sand.

  
To personalize the box, I took a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and inked it with Satin Red VersaFine Ink. I embossed all the pieces with WOW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder and cut the starbrush circle using a die cut included on the Thinlits Baker's Box Collection. I obtained a very shiny red piece to add a festive touch to my box. I finalized this by adding a circle of old olive and very vanilla. Over the very vanilla I stamped two words included on the stamp set Just Saying from WOW with Satin Red and WOW Clear Embossing Powder. I closed the box with a decorated paper banner and gold mini clip that I decorated with a tiny baker's twine bow.

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon for more inspiration!

WOW Products Used:
Other Products Used:
  • Thinlits Baker's Collection
  • Crumb Cake Card Stock
  • Dot Stencil
  • Scraps of Designer Paper
  • Mini Clip

Comments

  1. This is a pretty treats box Martha Lucia and the sentiment goes perfectly along with the spots and dots on the papers and the peg with tbe baker's twine. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat, you made my day sweet with your comment. A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet box! Love your how you decorated it, Martha! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment