Box It Up



Good morning crafty friends! I hope you're all well getting inspired by our challenge this month. It's always nice to make something instead of a card and I really enjoyed making this cute gift box.
I found a template on the internet and stamped the main body of the box with the Brocade stamp which I embossed with Metalline Violet powder.



I added strips of double sided tape around the lid and covered it with Violet Flock. I die-cut flowers for the top then triple embossed them with Clear Gloss powder and then folded the petals back to create cracks. I mixed  Pistachio Glitter with Melt-it Powder and poured into a heart silicone mould to make the embellishment.


Finally, I stamped the tag with the Just Saying stamp set using Metalline Violet powder and tied it to the top with a contrasting baker's twine.

I hope you enjoy this challenge, see you next month,






Comments

  1. This box with its rich tones is beautiful Sarah and a really pretty flower with that gorgeous heart in the middle and a lovely tag to finish. All it needs is something fabulous inside...lol. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment