Simply Amazing Layout

Welcome Wow fans this is Jenifer here with you today to share my layout that I made the fantastic sketches.  I decided to do a monochromatic layout using white and yellow and I just LOVE how it turned out.

I centered my layout around this pretty picture of a flower that I had taken years ago and it was just itching to be scraped.

I embossed opposite corners with the Sexi Hexi Stamp and the Sunny Yellow embossing powder.  I used a little bit of texture paste to give my layout a little more dimension.

I used the Lace Stamp with Bright White Embossing Powder then using a yellow water color I colored over the top and then cut around the image.  

Wow Supplies used:
Simply Amazing Stamp

Other Supplies used
May Arts Ribbon
Doily
Card Stock DCWV
Metal Flower Momenta


Comments