Birthday Balloons

I really liked the sketches for this months theme, I decided to use the second one as soon as I saw it. It reminded me of Sian's card that I was inspired by for my February post. At first I wanted to make something similar because I really loved the design but then I got another idea. Instead of the rectangles I wanted to use the placement of the elements and text as my inspiration. I diecut some balloons and covered them in embossing glitter twice and topped it with a couple of layers of clear embossing powder to make them shiny and thick. I lightly airbrushed some clouds behind the balloons, you can barely see it but up close it shows up a bit better and it made the balloons look as if they belonged there. I finished off with some gold string and gemstones for more bling. 
I hope you are inspired to create something from the sketches, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!

Supplies:


Comments

Post a Comment