Watercolor inspiration

 Hi there Wow fans, this is Jenifer here with you today to share my project.  I drew my inspiration from this oh so talented team, from Nicole, did you happen to see her beautiful butterfly card?  I was drawn to it and just knew I had to give this technique a try.  She has a wonderful video of her process as well, you can check it out here :)
I chose the Lace stamp from WOW and just colored in some of the flowers with different colors of watercolor.  The image was a little hard to see on the white cardstock so I went around it with a smokey grey watercolor to make it pop just a little bit.

As you can see I need a little bit more practice but I am happy with the result.  This is a pretty easy technique and I will definitely be trying it again soon.  Thank you so much Nicole for the inspiration.
Wow supplies used:
Other supplies used:
May Arts silk ribbon

Comments