Treasured Memories

Hello and welcome to WOW! Embossing Blog.  Today I am sharing a layout I created a layout of my mum, sister, Amber-Leigh and Finn.  It was our first time at the butterfly house in Dunedin.

  For the flowers I have used Special Edition Port & Brandy along the edges of the large flowers.  For the little tan coloured flowers I have used Sugar Cane embossing powder.  This is very easy to do by using a embossing pen and then lightly sprinkling the powder on.


For the back ground I have also used Port & Brandy embossing powder to highlight the wee flowers on the paper.





Thanks for stopping over today,  Happy Scrappin Donna xox





Comments

  1. Gorgeous scrapbook page! Went in search of the Port& Brandy powder but no luck. I couldn't find it anywhere on the site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment