Memories forever with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our month full of MEMORIES!
Today I want to share a  project that are all memories and those projects are full with WOW! Powders.
This is a layout that I made in a Mixed Media style and all background is full of embossing powders. I used stencils with texture paste and then added embossing powders over the pastes to get this  glittered look of the background.
 embossing 
 Some embossing powders were added randomly over the wet misted paper  all over and we got this " like sand" look . So sorry that even then best photo can't show  how rich is this embossed background.
I used the following powders:
Primary Chartreuse
Mint Mojito
Earth tone Mint
Green Glitz 
Peach Gleam
Totally teal 
White puff
Black Glint
Ebony regular
Green 

And here is a small part of the page - just to show you the background full of powders.



Now this is your turn: play with our monthly challenge and you can win a gorgeous mix of WOW! POWDERS too.

Comments

  1. Fantastic textures on this lovely page, I love making my own backgrounds for layouts and yours is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment