This month over at WOW HQ is for us to let you know what one of our favourite techniques is. Mine with WOW is using the reverse bleaching technique
- Ink entire surface of panel with distress ink (works best with mid-tone distress inks: not too dark or too light)
- Take solid stamp (De-Vine, flowers or brocade) and ink and stamp with embossing ink
- Take another stamp (use French Music in this case to save time) ink that up with a darker ink and kiss stamps to leave impression on solid stamp.
- Clear embossing powder: sprinkle, tap, heat, Wow!
- Mist entire tag with water and “lift” the colour with paper towel
- Embossed image will retain colour
- Leave as it is, or use craft iron and another paper towel to remove embossing powder.
Have a great time using this technique