"Time " - Canvas -

"Time" Canvas

Hi, Christine here with a project for this months's theme "Time"   The canvas was first painted with Black Acrylic paint then I inked the Brocade stamp over the top with Clear Versamark ink.


I then added Blue Pearl Embossing Powders and set the powders with a Heat gun.

 For the next step, I embossed the letters "Time" with WoW Gold Rich powders and added these to the top of the canvas. Next came one of my favourite techniques, I heated some Gold Rich, Copper and Metallic Pink Embossing Powders in my Melt Pot and poured the melted powder into the Flowers and Heart moulds. Once cool I added these flowers to the corner of the canvas. I also embossed the "Call Me" stamp from the WoW "Call Me" range of stamps and added this to the canvas under a picture of a clock. Rafia was wrapped around the canvas too and the embellishments stuck down with silicone glue.

I embossed two Die-Cut swirls with Orange Pearl powder and added these to the right hand side of the canvas sticking them under the heart mould.

I love to create canvasses as they are very in-trend at present and the powders and stamps from WoW give you a good base to work with. Once you have the base you can then design a range of canvasses for each room in the house. WoW powders come in so many different colours you will be spoilt for choice.

Products used in this project:

Metallic Gold Rich Pale.
Metallic Pink
Metallic Copper
Orange Pearl
Blue Pearl

Silicone Moulds
Daisy
Medium Rose
Heart Mould
Pansy


Stamps : Brocade
              Call Me
Versamark Ink Pad





Comments