I don't believe in time...

Hello!

As you probably know by now, the theme for this month here at WOW! is 'Time'.  This theme opens up a plethora of possibilities!!  As soon as I started thinking about it, the song 'Time' by Hootie And The Blowfish got stuck in my head and has been there ever since...hence the title of this post  :)

Despite the endless possibilities, I could not get the idea of a clock face to budge, so that's what I went with.  And, to me, birthdays are the measure of our lives in time - so I combined this with the clock face idea and this is how it went...


To create my clock face, I started by making a mask from printer paper with a circle die then stamped the WOW! De-Vine stamp in Versamark and embossed it using Calypso embossing glitter.  And, it would seem, Calypso is the colour of the month over at the WOW! shop - I love this colour, it covers really well with turquoise goodness and has a wonderful sparkle that my photography skills fail to convey in this image - sorry!  You'll just have to try it for yourselves to see what I mean :)

I hand wrote the sentiment onto my 'hands' - which is apt really!  It may not be obvious, but the sentiment is in violet to compliment the the turquoise.

A few pearls and some matting and there you have it - another card that took ages but looks like it took five minutes...which it might've done if only I'd had a plan when I started!  ;)

Thanks for taking the time to read this post - get your creative caps on now and I'll see you talented lot in the gallery!!

PS - Don't forget to keep checking back on all the other eye candy that will be provided by the DT throughout the month :)












Comments