Time - An Art Journal Page

Hi! It's Sandie here today with a Journal page I created for this month's theme, which is 
Time


 The background has been painted with Blush Pink, Vanilla Bean & Periwinkle acrylic paints. I then used the Sexi-Hexi clear stamp with Primary Blue Topaz powder. 


I embossed my clocks with the limited edition Passion Fruit Glitter and adhered them to the page with wet glue. Then I added some metal hands, secured with matching brads. 


For extra shading I used gelatos around the clocks and the edges of the page. I also used them to highlight the sentiment. When everything had dried I took the Cracked Leather stamp and stamped it randomly around the page with Archival black ink. 



WOW! Products Used

Sandie

Comments

  1. What a inspiring page such lovely effects you have created

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal page, love those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment