A Little Note..

Hi everyone!! It's Sandie here today, with some Summer Inspiration for you. This month the WOW! design team are creating Summer inspired projects and my take on it was to use HOT colours, 


Taking some white card I heat embossed French Music with Clear Gloss embossing powder. I used Dylusions sprays and Glimmer Mist to create the background. Being the impatient type that I am I used my heat gun to dry the sprays and then lightly rubbed a damp baby wipe across the music notes to remove the colour. 


I used the Butterfly and sentiment from the With Love clear stamp set - I heat embossed the butterfly with Primary Bark and coloured the wings with distress inks. The sentiment has also been stamped out with distress ink and cut out with Nestabilities. 


Don't forget, you can enter our Wow challenge of Summer to be in with a chance of winning 6 embossing powders of your choice!

Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

Comments