You are Loved Canvas

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share a canvas that I made for a very dear friend of mine who is going through a lot.  I can't wait to give it to her.

I took a 8x10 canvas and drew a heart in the middle of the page.  With the WoW embossing pen I then went around the heart a few times and applied Angel Wings embossing glitter which gave me a beautiful place to start.  Apply the texture, I inserted my title before the texture was dry to help keep it in place.

I tore up tiny scraps of paper in reds and pinks to give the heart a mosaic effect.  I hand cut the wings and applied Neutral Shimmer embossing glitter over them to make them sparkle.  Lastly I added the flowers.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today, stay tuned for more wonderful projects from the team.

Comments