Home sweet home

Hi there, Nikki here for todays WOW! post.
I have loved this months theme!!! Don't you just love to be challenged?

My ideas for the project I wanted to do kept changing and I only finished this one this morning...... lol
For my piece of altered art I chose to work with a chipboard picture frame....... and this is what I have done with it.....

I painted the base then inked around all of the edges. I added sahara embossing powder from the desert sands collection, to all the letters (I found it best to work one letter at a time).
For the photo below I added the flash - it really shows off the yummy sahara powder - it is one of my new favourites!!!!
 The coloured roses have been made from paper and then dipped into clear embossing powder. This is what gives them a beautiful bubble effect all over them. The gold roses have been dipped into gold embossing powder.
 The leaves are coated with a mix of the powders from the desert sands collection.


I had a lot of fun creating it.
If you have made any altered art projects make sure you send us a link so that we can pop on over and comment on it for you.

Happy crafting
Nikki x

Comments

Post a Comment