Card board magic


Cardboard is my go to material when it comes to up-cycling with embossing. Here is my stash before
and after a die cutting session. Excuse the dog hair, hoovering is not as much fun as die cutting :)
I chose this shape
and double embossed it with silver embossing powder. To get the hammered effect, emboss over with clear embossing powder.


beautiful, cheap, recycled, interesting textures, looks expensive……………………. I am always thrilled with these little gems.
Here is a pink with gold version:

And here some butterflies. I used acrylic paint and then clear embossing powder on these super dimensional embellishments

Comments

  1. That is so cool, so what die cutting tool do you use to cut the cardboard. You have a range of amazing shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration! Never crossed my mind to use cardboard because I usually use chipboard - this is going to safe me some money so thank you very much hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the effect of the double layered embossing powder... It makes it look like metal the way it rounds towards the edges. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment