All Wired Up!

Hi Everyone
Sue Here



I love to alter picture frames and so without exception here it is.  

I started off with a frame and a decoupage picture and purchased this from the local charity shop for 50 pence.

 

I then took the back off and substituted the glass for some wire mesh purchased from Wickes. (I think it was £3.95 for a big sheet).

 This is great for any of your projects which need dimension.




 

I then took the picture off the back and substituted this for some backing paper.

I then took 2 inch circles and added sentiments from the WOW stamps of Make a Wish and Love beyond Measure.    


 


I used Versamark with Nutmeg, Copper, Pepper, Bark and Burgundy Red Embossing Powder then tied the sentiments onto the wire mesh. (If you got really small pegs you could use those also).  I then stamped a butterfly out of backing paper and acetate using Burgundy Red embossing powder and attached it to the left upper corner of the frame.

The great thing about this is that you can used whatever sentiments you like, in whatever week, to reflect what you are feeling or what inspiration you are needing, even use the frame as an inspiration board for your craft projects or use it as a note to myself board.

Have fun with this..............................Sue

Comments