WOW! Winter Tags

Hello there!! Tanisha here with a couple of quick tags that I created using WOW's amazing stamps and embossing powders.

I used Little Yellow Bicycle's beautiful Winterings Line for these tags.  I started by cutting tags shapes from patterned papers, stamping and embossing the background and then layering elements to finish them off.

"Let It Snow" tag:  I stamped the background with a tree from the Deck The Halls Stamp set and embossed with Opaque Bright White powder.  I inked the edged of the "snow drifts" and embossed with Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter to enhance the look of the "snow" before adding to the tag.  I used WOW embossing pen to write the sentiment and then embossed with Primary Bark.


"Welcome Winter" tag:  I stamped the entire background using the French Music stamp and embossed with Earthtone Honey before adding my embellishments.

We are about to be bombarded with the holidays...pull out your WOW supplies and adapt these tags to suit your needs!!  Thank you for stopping by!!

Tanisha

Supplies Used:
Deck The Hall Stamp Set
French Music Stamp Set
Earthtone Honey
Opaque Bright White
Primary Bark
Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter

Comments