Quality Time

Hey there WOW! fans, Tanisha here with a layout featuring some of my favorite WOW! powders and WOW's Call Me Stamp set.

I used an embossing pen to outline the butterfly seen here and then used Earth tone Paprika to highlight the outline.  I embossed the pre-made chipboard embellishments with Neutral Ultra Shimmer embossing to add a little bling.
I used the postage stamp from the set to create my own patterned paper strips using Earth tone Honey and Cotton Candy. 
I changed the color of the chipboard alpha by first embossing them with Ebony powder.  Once cooled, I re-inked and then embossed with Black Glint embossing glitter.


WOW Products Used:

Earth tone Paprika
Earth tone Honey
Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter
Cotton Candy
Ebony Regular
Black Glint Embossing Glitter
Call Me Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by!!

Tanisha

Comments