I left my heart in San Francisco


Hey there!

Just jumping on the blog today to share a summer vacation layout with ya!
I don't know about you, but I love to scrap with the seasons.
I know it sounds crazy, but it is true. :)
Last summer we went on a mini vacation to the city by the the bay.
 I fell in love with it, and just like Tony Bennett sings, I left my heart in San Francisco.

I love our WOW powders, since our colors are so vibrant,
 they go with just about anything you have, from any paper manufacturer.
 For this layout, I used three colors:  California sunshine, bay area blue, and cable car red - all
 in the Suzy West "By the Bay" collection.

I had some plain chipboard thickers from American Crafts, so I just rubbed them in my embossing ink, and then dumped on the powders, and Voila, custom made title that matches my layout perfectly!

Super duper easy!
I started doing it on every layout, and became addicted.
 ;)




See, this is evidence of my addiction...another layout, another perfect match.
 For this "hello lover" title, I embossed the letters once, let them cool down, and then embossed them a second time.
They were so shiny, they reminded me of candy apples.  
 I love this easy technique!


Thanks for visiting, and if you wish, take a peek at some other goodies
 I have been working on at my blog, 


PS: You should give it a try, and then upload your layout to our Pinterest page.

Here is the link.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments