Black and White

Hi! I thought I would do a really simply, but dramatic card with black and white. It came together really quickly and looks pretty good! I used black cardstock for the base and added a pretty piece of black and white patterned paper. 


I used the Suzy West "Gratitude" stamp set along with the WOW Opaque Bright White and Suzy West rBay Area Blue powders. The patterned paper had little teeny blue flowers on it, if you look closely you can see them, I used an embossing pen and used the blue powder on them! The white powder on the black just gives a really clean look and pops off the page! This little card was really quick so it would be great for something that you needed multiples of! Pull out your dark paper and use some lighter powders, we'd love to see what you create!!!

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check back tomorrow for more inspiration!!!

Comments