Time Flies

Good day everyone!! It's Tanisha here again with another layout to share with you.

I have finally had the chance to work with the Build A Butterfly Stamp set and I am LOVING it!!  It's super versatile since the outline and fill-ins are individual stamps.  I used the set here on this layout along with embossing powders in Bubblegum and Opaque Pastel Blue and embossing glitters in Black Glint and Neutral Ultra Shimmer. 


In order to really make my butterflies pop, I stamped and embossed them directly on the layout and then onto a piece of patterned paper.  I cut the butterflies from the paper and then adhered them with pop dots over the one directly on the layout.

This stamp set and WOW's amazing array of colors makes it really easy to pull colors from your layouts and create stunning embellishments!


Neutral Ultra Shimmer embossing glitter makes everything look amazing!!  I used it to add some oomph to some of the die cuts.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope I have given you some quick and easy ideas for using WOW embossing powders and glitters!! 

Tanisha


Comments

  1. Tanisha, this is so awesome! I love all the different powders you used, the banner and the butterfly are gorgeous! Wnat a wonderful project!!! Great use of the WOW products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout... Greeting from Puerto Rico...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout, Tanisha! I really like the subtle pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made my first purchase of your embossing powders. I saw them demo'd at my local paper craft store. I so 'get' how they got their name. With my first stamp, tap and heat my initial reaction was WOW- these REALLY work. I am truly impressed and can't wait to purchase more colors. Fabulous product. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout!! Love the colors you used together. The butterflies look awesome. And such a cute photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment