The Powder Puff girls are back!

Hi there, it's Gina
and the Powder Puff Girls! We are starting off May with an amazing array of projects to get you inspired.
First up is an amazing card set by Jennifer Roach. I love the bright colors she used on these, so eyecatching!

Call me card set by DT member Jennifer Roach
Supplies:
Stamps: "Call Me" set from WOW! Embossing
Ink: Versafine Smokey Grey, Versamark (for embossing)
WOW! Embossing Powders: Suzy West By the Bay Collection - Cable Car Red
Papers: Old phone book pages, Jillibean Soup, Provocraft, Basic Grey
Accessories: Maraschino twine from The Twinery, button, Dienamics
fish tail die from My Favorite Things, Spellbinders die

Next up, we have an altered canvas by Birgit Koopsen. Can you say WOW? That background with the mixed colors and embossed stars is simply amazing!

Let's go dancing canvas by DT member Birgit Koopsen

I used a dress doll shape from Basically Bare and covered the top part and
the bottom part with Versamark (I did not color the cardboard shape) and
embossed it with WOW! Clear gloss ultra high. I sprinkled tiny little glass
beads in the heated embossing powder while it was still hot and fluid. Then
I panted the skirt with acrylic paint and stamped on it with Versamark using
the WOW! Vintage wallpaper stamp. I embossed it with WOW! Earthtone Honey
regular. The stars behind the dress form where made using Punchanella and
Versamark and then also embossed with WOW! Earthtone Honey regular.


Next, we have a layout by Katarina Damm-Blomberg. I love Katarina's style and how she always leaves an elegant amount of white space on her layouts.

My Story layout by DT Katarina Damm-Blomberg
supplies: WOW embossing-Nutmeg, and the simply amazing stamp set

Now, we have a very beautiful spring themed card by Patti Hamil. I love how Patti used the Gratitude stamp set on this.

Thank you so very much card by DT Patti Hamil


supply list:
Suzy West WOW
Gratitude Stamp Set
Candy Counter Bubble Gum
Pantry Olive
WOW Primary Ebony

Next up we have a fun bright card with a sweet reminder to remember the little things in life by Gini Williams Cagle.

Life is in the little things card by DT member Gini Williams Cagle


Supplies:
Wow Embossing Powders - Suzy West Collection - Gummy Bear Green
Wow Embossing Powders - Suzy West Collection - California Sunshine
Wow Flowers Clear Stamp
DCWV Patterned Paper - Lemon Flower Stack
Prima Flowers and Lace
Distress Ink - Mustard Seed

The Flowers Background was stamped with Versamark and embossed with the Gummy Bear Green powder onto white cardstock. The whole image was re-inked using the Mustard Seed Distress Ink, and covered with the California Sunshine powder. Layering the two powders not only gave depth to the colors but added extra dimension.

Next, we have a fun Gothic art piece by Jan Hennings. Jan always amazes us with amazing altered items!

Gothic Art by DT Jan Hennings
Supplies:
Brocade Stamp Set 4 (WOW), Metallic Copper Embossing Powder (WOW), Gothic Arches (Coffee Break Design), Black Acrylic Paint, Pattern Paper (Paper Studio), Berry Red Cardstock (Worldwin), Alpha’s (Paper Studio), Gems (Prima and making memories), Frame (Hobby Lobby)

And last is a layout that I created. I tried to step out of my comfort zone and play with a more elegant look. I did not use any stamps on this project, instead I used the WOW! embossing pen to trace the edges of my banners and flowers before dipping them in embossing powders.

Beauty in Bloom layout by DT lead Gina Lideros
I also used embossing powder to create my title.

supplies:
WOW! embossing powders - gold rich pale, metalline green, pastel peach, pastel blue

I hope you enjoyed the Powder Puff girls team post today and have been inspired to create something beautiful!








Comments

  1. Beautiful work from the rest of my team!!! Love these projects girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job this month Powder Puff girls, you all rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All such great projects! I really love the cards by Jennifer and how they just catch your eye with all the red.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment