I still do!

Hi there and welcome to the WOW! Embossing Powder Blog.
Here is Birgit sharing a layout today. My husband and I are together for 26 years and in march we celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. 


Let me show you how I created this page. First I sprayed glimmer mist at the top of the paper and dragged the paint down the page using a bank card. I stamped the heart with Versamark and embossed it with WOW! Primary Ebony.


Then I stamped the heart a second time on scrap paper and cut out the inner part with a craft knife. Now I could use it as a mask laying it on top of the embossed heart.


I put a piece of Punchanella on top of the mask and filled the dots with Versamark using a piece of blending foam.


Then I took away the punchanella and the mask and embossed the dots with Suzy West Honey.



After that I put the mask back on top and sprayed the heart with glimmer mist. The embossed parts work as a resist. If I would have put a piece of kitchen paper on top after spraying the dots would have been totally clean. But I like how some of the glimmer mist pools in the lower parts of the embossed texture and wanted to keep it that way so I let it dry by air to get this specific look.


To create the black letters on the tag I traced them with an embossing pen and then embossed them with WOW! Primary Ebony. 



To add the blue color on the edges of the heart I used a brush and glimmer mist.


Finally I placed a piece of torn scrap paper just below the top of the page and stamped along the top using the Vintage Wallpaper stamp set with Versamark and then embossed with WOW! Primary Ebony again.
The little stars were made using Punchanella and Stazon ink.
 


I hope you liked my little tutorial and found some inspiration to use WOW! on your own layouts!
Wishing you a wonderful and creative week ahead!

Smiles,

Comments

  1. OH Birgit, this is just awesome! I love the colors that you mixed, this is just really such a beautiful and creative page! Wonderful use of those WOW powders! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ideas - and love the layout!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible Birgit WOW I just love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz on your wedding day! And what a wonderfull lay-out, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page and wonderful techniques, especially using the punchanella with the embossing powder inside the embossed heart! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't scrapbook, but this page absolutely inspires me on so many levels. It is full of fun techniques and little touches here and there that really add to the overall loveliness. Nice!!!! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great technique and love that vintage wallpaper stamp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the techniques and details. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment