Happy Birthday Cupcake

Hi everyone, it's Sandie here with my Earthtone project, which is our inspiration theme for this month. 

Don't forget we have our monthly challenge for you to play along with, and you can find all of the details about it HERE.



For my card I used an olive green cardstock base. I created my background by using Paprika embossing powder and the Funky Border Strips stamps. For the sentiment I used Olive embossing powder, also from the Earthtone range, and the Everyday Sentiments clear stamps. For the cupcake I used the Paprika to tie it in with the background.The sentiment has been mounted onto 3D foam. 



To embellish I adhered some satin ribbon strips across the top and some jute behind the sentiment. I tied some bakers twine around the sentiment and attached a watch charm.  I also mounted some flossed buttons onto 3D foam dots for extra dimension to the card. The game ticket is from Little Yellow Bicycle's Get your Game on Ticket Book.

Wow Products used:
Paprika embossing powder
Funky Border Strips clear stamps
Olive embossing powder
Everyday Sentiments  clear stamps


Hope it inspires! 
Sandie
xx

Comments

  1. It's loaded with elements, but they gel, don't overpower one another, and look fabulous with the coordinated earthtones - very inspiring card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s a perfect card! I love all the little details. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment