Fairy Friends

Hello, everyone! Anne with 6 Girls and a Smoking Gun here with a card to share with you all. This month, our DT leader, Jen Deal, challenged us to use fabric (which she was sweet enough to provide to us) on our projects. This was indeed a challenge for me as I had never used anything more than bits of ribbon and lace in the way of fabrics on my cards.

I already had this adorable fairy digi colored and was waiting for the right opportunity to put it on a card when the fabric swatches arrived in my mailbox and there, among those bits and scraps was this cute orange, gold and green floral stripe piece, the gold batik strip and the bright orange lace! All of it coordinated perfectly with the brightly capped mushrooms and I knew immediately what I would do.


If you enlarge the photos, you'll see that the fairy is talking to a little worm coming out of his hole. I apologize but I didn't notice when I snapped the pictures that he's a little hard to see because the leafy vine is almost covering him. He's much easier to see in person. The WOW Embossing Powders I used on this card were Metalline Green and Primary Ebony. Thanks for stopping in today! Be sure to visit my personal blog and check back here on Saturday to see our team post. We'll have some cool and unique things to inspire you then.

Comments

  1. Love the little fairy! Great card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, and I love the fairy, but especially the cute little worm!!! THe winds turned out gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment