Embossing with Masks

Hello all,  Donna here today sharing with you one of my favorite technique with WOW Embossing Powder.  Today we are going to take a close up look at embossing with a mask.  
So Lets get right to it.  

Using a mask, ink up like a stamp with your VersaMark stamp pad.  
 Turn mask over and place where you would like image to go
 Using a spare piece of paper and a roller, apply pressure to  to make to leave the Versa Mark ink on paper
 Add your embossing powder to you project (I have used Earth tone Pepper)
 Remove any extra powder with a brush 
 Heat with a heat gun and your done. 
 Here's a layout I have started, I have used it to make a boarder around my photo.
Here's a Layout I have completed using this technique
 and some close ups,  I love how this effect gives added layers with out all the bulk
I have used Cotton Candy Embossing Powder for this layout 
 Here I have used the Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter Powder to make my title pop!  Embossing on chip board is very simple


 Here's how you Emboss Chip Board
 I like to color mine with distress ink,  any form of ink/ paint will work.  After I have added ink  I like to heat set it. then re-stamp with VersaMark 
 Add your embossing powder (Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter Powder )
 remove any extra powder and pop back into your container
 Heat with your heat gun,  and DONE!  
 I love how these look.
Well that's all from me today,  I hope you have been popping back regularly as new posts go up each day and there is some AMAZING projects here.  Thanks for joining us!  Happy Scrappin everyone  .....  xox Donna aka Midnightscrapper

Comments

  1. Well, thanks for sharing a great step by step demonstration on the mask and chipboard embossing....WOW, i think i can do this.
    Great showcase!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Never tried the brayer and masks before... need too now :)
    Thaanks for sharing
    //Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work hun! I have never used my masks like that but will certainly be trying it asap thanks for the rockin tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment