Crazy Silly Boy-Reverse Embossing


Jenifer here with you today and I thought I would share a fun little technique with you, I'm sure it has a fancy name but Im just going to call it Reverse Embossing.  It is really easy and gives you a cool effect.







Step 1:  Stamp your image with Versamark.
Step 2:   Use Wow Clear Gloss Super Fine Embossing powder and heat set it.  This will give you a clear shiny image to work with.
Step 3:  From here you can spray it with some tattered angels or even an inkpad.  After I sprayed the image I rubbed off the extra with a paper towel.
Step 4:  Use you new patterned paper to decorate your layout or card.
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial today, make sure you stop by again tomorrow for even more inspiration.

Comments

  1. That's really cool! What a great look! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done this with distress inks (pads) and love it. Never thought to try with spray inks! Going to have to give it a try now. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment