Boys in Blue Layout...

Happy Friday!
Amy here to share a layout using some Wow! Embossing Powder.
American Crafts has some fabulous new DIY Thickers that allow you to add glitter, etc, so I thought why not just add some sparkly embossing powder? I did try heating them up and the foam letters don't hold up, but I do love the matte powder and the glitter on the letters.
Here's a look:



I really wanted my focus to be on my photos, but could not pass up using the Bodacious Blue Wow! powder on those BLUE letters! 
Supplies Used: The Sampler Kit Club May Kit, 
Sketch by Kristine Davidson, Creative Scrappers

I hope you have a marvelous Friday and try using those Wow! Powders on the DIY Thickers if you have them. The matte or glitter affect is fun!
xo

Comments

  1. Amy!!! This is so cool! I love baseball, that's what starting me scrapping! I love your design and those papers! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment