A sweet photo holder with some WOW!

Hello!  Jen Roach here and today I have a little altered photo holder to share with you.  I recently attended a scrapbooking convention here in Ontario and I picked up a project kit for this great little spool photo holder.  Of course, I had to add some WOW! to jazz it up a bit.


I stamped the background file folder cardstock with the WOW! Brocade stamp and then embossed with West By the Bay Collection -  Tea Garden Green (SWWH03).  I also stamped the blue cardstock with the Brocade stamp and embossed with Suzy West Pantry Collection - Blueberry (SWWJ06).


I added a few rolled rose felt flowers with pearl centers near my photo.

As you can see adding the heat embossing to the background adds so much shine to your project.  It's a bit difficult to see but I used KI Memories stickers for the sweet heart sentiment and covered them with some pearl paint to add even more dimension.

I also used the Brocade stamp and Suzy West Pantry Collection - Blueberry (SWWJ06) on the kraft paper for the bottom of the spool.

I hope you enjoyed my project today!
Supplies:
WOW! Stamps: Brocade Backgrounder, Gratitude set (ticket stamps)
WOW! Embossing powders: Suzy West Pantry Collection - Blueberry (SWWJ06), Suzy West By the Bay Collection - Tea Garden Green (SWWH03)
Ink: Versamark for embossing
Papers: The Paper Company kraft cardstock, Core'dinations kraft cored cardstock
Accessories: Kaiserkraft number stickers, MFT Dienamics Rolled Rose dies, craft felt, twine, Maya Road wood spool, ticket dies, KI Memories stickers, Viva Decor pearl pen, Prima pearls, office clip (kit for project purchased from Two Scrapbook Friends)
Photo by:  Danielle Alderman Photography

Comments

  1. This is the cutest and most creative thing ever! I love all those lucious WOW powders on that project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just the cutest project Jen, love how you used the wooden spool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment