A Rainbow of color...

Hey everyone! Tina here with my final post on the WOW blog! The time has come for me to explore some other fun opportunities that have ome my way!
Today I have a fun and colorful card to share with you.
In creating this card, I used the following WOW colors...
WOW Bright White
WOW Suzy West Cotton Candy
WOW Suzy West Sour Lemon

I just love that these colors show up so bright and clear on black cardstock! I used a Spellbinders® Impressabilities® template on the black paper. I embossed it in my Spellbinders Grand Calibur machine first. Then, leaving the template in place, I applied my Versamark ink. After removing the template, I sprinkled one color at a time until all 3 colors were on before heating. I just love how bright and cheery it came out! I also diecut the butterfly using a Spellbinders template, and added the powder in 3 colors here as well.
I hope that you will try combining your embossing powders to create a beautiful rainbow effect on your next project! It is SO much fun! Wow!! :)

At the end of this week, one lucky winner from the Paper Crafter's Library Blog will receive a Wow! Embossing Powder Prize Pack consisting of 12 different Wow! Embossing Powders, and one winner from the Wow! blog will win a set of 6 embossing powders. The winners will be drawn from all the comments left either on the Paper Crafter's Library blog or the Paper Crafter's Library Facebook page , and one winner will be drawn from all the comments left either on the WOW! blog or the WOW! Facebook page. Remember, each comment you leave is one entry, so be sure to visit every day not only for the great project ideas, but also to enter your name into our give-away.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you will continue to visit me on my personal blog! I know I'll definately continue using WOW products! They are simply AWESOME!!
Have a fabulous day!
~TINA~

Comments

  1. Tina, this is so pretty, love the color mix, and I'm sorry to see you go, but wish you good luck with your future endeavors!!!! Great to get to know you a little better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! is a great name for these embossing powders, they are beautiful, and I am glad I would not have to use the little static pouch since I always forget that step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what beautiful colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely "gotta try it" idea. The colors are gorgeous together. I love the name of your blog and will be perusing the posts to see what you're doing to keep (or lose) yours. I can see why you'll continue using WOW! embossing powders. Everything I've seen this week is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an perfect combination of colours!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how this looks. I've never tried this technique before, but love how artsy it looks. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this. The colors look wonderful and I like how it changes on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a awesome card great technique thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card came out so beautifully and really is a wonderful example of how embossing powders can take a card from good to great! I love the use of multiple colors on the same card as well. I am enjoying this week between PCL and WOW and learning a ton about embossing and WOW in particular. I hope I win so I can start applying all I am learning!

    Thanks so much,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving what you do with embossing, and esp. like the bright colors of your powders. I'm glad I found you through Paper Crafters Library!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Looks wonderful against the black background and I love the multi-toned embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Imagine mixing this with other products like glitter hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an incredibly gorgeous card! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing card! Love those colors together and they really pop on the black cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment