Card by Laurence

Laurence here and I am happy to share with you a new card that features the resist technique. It is one of my favorite technique to combine heat embossing with watercolor. You may use watercolor, gelatos or neocolor 2 diluted with water. All work perfectly well after you have heat embossed your image.

 I cut a piece of paper of the same dimension as my background paper. It is better to use watercolor paper as you will add water later. I die cut 3 circles in my sheet of paper but you may use a stencil if you prefer and placed it on top of the watercolor paper.

I stamped with the Go Figure stamp and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

 
I colored inside each circle with my neocolor II ...


 and added water to dilute the color.


Then I painted around each circle with different colors.


The sentiment is embossed with Oceanic embossing powder and I added foam square to add dimension.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will be inspired and join our current challenge.

To help make it easier for you to shop we've listed the WOW! products that Laurence has used on her fab project :


Comments

  1. The resist technique looks very pretty here Laurence and the blue contrasts beautifully with the creamy yellow coloured background. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love your blue circles. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment